Our services include:
- Yearly Maintenance
- Tile Roofs
- Composition Roof
- All types of Gutters
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Rock Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Coping Metal
- Flashing Repair
- Dry-Rot Repair
- Water Testing
- Ridge Repair
- Emergency Cover-Ups
Did you know roofing services include more than repairing and fixing roof materials? Your entire roof has to work as a complete system. If one part of the system is not working correctly, your roof structure is in jeopardy. You need a roofing company that handles the entire roof structure, not just a part of it. That way, when you call the company, they can assess the entire structure, find problems, and get them fixed without bringing in a dozen different companies.
A full-service roofing company will provide a range of services to keep your roof structure in good condition. Pacific Coast Roofing is one such company. They have employees with the experience and ability to handle your roof structures from top to bottom.
Hire a San Ramon Roofing Contractor That's Full-Service!
When you hire a roofing contractor in San Ramon, what should they be able to handle?
- Roof installation - If you are building a new house, you want a company that knows how to handle building a roof system from the bottom up. That includes laying decking, adding flashing, adding roofing materials, and finishing the structure off.
- Repairs - Roof repairs need done. A contractor that insists you need a new roof for a simple leak is a scam artist. You need a repair done. A good contractor will have no problems in doing repairs, simple or complex.
- Replacements - When your roof has reached the end of its life, it is time to replace it. The roofer should be honest with options and provide detailed estimates. You need to know labor and materials to compare estimates.
- Inspections - A roof inspection is a great idea when you want to buy an existing home. Even if you already own the home, a roof inspection can help find minor problems before they become major ones.
- Gutters - Gutters move water away from the roof and keep the edge drier than it would be otherwise. Any good roofer should also handle guttering.
- Vents - Your attic needs to breathe to keep the roof deck healthy for a long-time. A roofer should know the kinds of venting that would work in your roof.
- Insulation - Insulation helps keep the roof healthy as well. It keeps temperatures down in the attic which helps keep the roof materials from baking.
- Flashing - Flashing is what goes around chimneys and knee walls to prevent water penetration. A roofer needs to offer full flashing service including repairs, replacement, and installation.
- Water-testing - When there are leaks, sometimes it is next to impossible to find them. A roofer can do water testing to find where those leaks are happening.
- Troubleshooting - Sometimes water testing is not enough. A good roofing company has a wealth of troubleshooting options to find out where that water and wind is getting in.
- Emergency Cover-up - Things happen. Holes get in roofs for a number of reasons. A good company will come out and help you cover that hole up until they can get a repair crew in to make the fix.
If a company says they only do repairs or installations, find another company. You need someone who will do the job right from start to finish.
Call Pacific Coast Roofing for the Full-Service Experience!
When you need roof repairs in San Ramon, you need to call the experts at Pacific Coast Roofing. They have decades of experience handling roofing problems around the San Francisco Bay area. They know the typical problems found in this part of California. Repairs, replacement, installation, and inspection are all available. Give them a call today.