Pacific Coast Roofing Service is a Bay Area roof contractor serving Richmond since 1996.
Our services include:
- Yearly Maintenance
- Tile Roofs
- Composition Roof
- All types of Gutters
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Rock Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Coping Metal
- Flashing Repair
- Dry-Rot Repair
- Water Testing
- Ridge Repair
- Emergency Cover-Ups
Selecting a full-service roofer is the smart choice when you need a roof repaired or replaced. Some companies out there do not have the ability, experience, or equipment to repair or replace some roofs. You need a company that has all you need plus more. A good roofing company will handle all aspects of roofing including rip-off, replacement, repair, and maintenance. They can handle all sorts of roofs including asphalt shingles, Spanish tiles, metal panels, tar/gravel, and rock roofs. That company is the one for you.
Pacific Coast Roofing is the company in the San Francisco Bay Area that provides a full range of roofing services. They have the experience to handle anything you might need.
What You Should Expect from a Full-Service Roofer
A good Richmond roofing contractor will handle all aspects of your roof. When you need roof work, you do not need to hire more than one company. That contractor will handle everything. That is the first thing you should expect from a good roofer.
Here are a few more:
- Handle multiple types of building materials - Some companies do well with tile roofs. Other companies will not touch them. A few companies specialize in metal roofs, others in gravel and tar applications. You need a company that has the expertise to handle multiple types of roofing.
- Provide roof inspections - When you are purchasing a building or just want to make sure your current home is in good shape, bringing in a roof inspector is a good idea. They can do inspections quickly and assess what is good and what is bad.
- Handle gutter installation, repair, and replacement - The gutter system is a significant part of your roof system. It helps pull water away from the roof and ultimately away from the building. Your roofing company should be able to install, repair, or replace gutters if you need them.
- Handle annual maintenance - Roofs need maintenance just like other parts of your house. A roofing company can come out, inspect the roof, make any minor repairs, and clean the roof if necessary. This will help keep your roof in good shape and prevent minor problems from developing into major ones.
- Install vents and insulation - Your attic is part of your roof system. A full service roofing company will know what needs to happen to keep the attic in good shape. This includes installing vents for air circulation. Insulation is also needed to keep attic temperatures moderate on the hottest and coldest days.
- Deal with emergency cover-ups - Things happen. Branches fall out of trees. Wind blows debris about. You may find your roof starting to leak in a major way. A good roofing company can come out to do an emergency cover-up. This will help keep the elements at bay until the repairs can happen.
When selecting your roofing contractor, make sure they can handle all aspects of the job.
When you need any work done on your roof, you need a professional company to handle your needs. The pros at Pacific Coast Roofing are the ones to call. They can get someone out quickly to assess the situation and to figure out the best course of action. Give them a call today.