Pacific Coast Roofing Service is a Bay Area roof contractor serving Martinez since 1996.
Our services include:
- Yearly Maintenance
- Tile Roofs
- Composition Roof
- All types of Gutters
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Rock Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Coping Metal
- Flashing Repair
- Dry-Rot Repair
- Water Testing
- Ridge Repair
- Emergency Cover-Ups
Water leaking through the roof. Shingles falling off. Fascia and soffit rotting. These are all sure signs that the roof may need attention. In some cases, a minor repair can do the job. In some cases, a full roof replacement is in order. At the first sign of trouble, a smart property owner will bring out the roofing experts to take a look. Getting a small problem fixed fast will prevent further problems down the road.
Don't make the mistake of making major roof repairs and replacement a DIY task. While a DIY project may cost less up front, the results may be very expensive to fix. With the typical shape of a modern home, a roof is more than a straight plane of shingles. There are hips and valleys. There are chimneys, plumbing vents, and skylights to account for. All of this is best left to the professionals. Call in the expert crew of Pacific Coast Roofing.
Call in Your Local Martinez Roofing Contractor at Any of These Signs
Some signs of roof problems are obvious. Some are not so obvious on the surface.
- Water Spots - These normally show up on the ceiling. But, walls can also show these spots. Eventually, the spots will start dripping water.
- Mold/Mildew - When water gets into wall board, mold and mildew can set in. Even if water spots are not obvious, mold and mildew will be.
- Rotting Attic Wood - An inspection of the attic may show water damage to the underside of the roof. That is a sign of water penetration.
- Dips in the Roof - A roof deck should be straight without any dipping. Any dip is a place for water to gather and cause problems.
- Broken Roofing Material - Broken shingles or tiles happen even on new roofs. When roofing material begins to break, there is a gap for water to get in.
When there is a bit of doubt about a roof's condition, it is time to bring in roofing experts. A quick assessment can tell whether the problem is major or something a minor repair can fix. A professional eye can make that assessment quickly.
Time is of the Essence in Finding a Martinez Roofing Contractor
The roof is important in keeping any building weather-tight. It keeps wind and water at bay. When the roof begins to fail, it may be silent. Water dripping in the attic may go down into walls and not leave any signs for quite awhile. By the time water begins to show up as water spots, mildew, or mold, the damage is already happening. That is why time is of the essence.
Bringing in the professional roofing contractor immediately is the only answer. They can find the source of the problem and find out if it is minor fix or a major replacement. They can give an estimate for the work. The professionals at Pacific Coast Roofing can do this when necessary. They help their neighbors and friends in Martinez and the entire San Francisco Bay Area every day.
Contact the Roofing Professionals of Pacific Coast Roofing Today
When the roof is leaking or the shingles are falling, that is the time to bring in the professionals at Pacific Coast Roofing. Get the problem handled quickly to prevent major problems in the future. Call them today.