Pacific Coast Roofing Service is a Bay Area roof contractor serving Fairfield since 1996.
Our services include:
- Yearly Maintenance
- Tile Roofs
- Composition Roof
- All types of Gutters
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Rock Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Coping Metal
- Flashing Repair
- Dry-Rot Repair
- Water Testing
- Ridge Repair
- Emergency Cover-Ups
Are you a professional roofer? That may seem like a dumb question. A property owner would not be looking for a roofing contractor if he or she were one already. Many homeowners like to think they are roofers though. They decided that replacing a roof is something a do-it-yourselfer should tackle. The reality is that an amateur putting on a roof is more than likely going to lead to leaks and other problems
The smart thing to do is call in a Fairfield roofing contractor. They can do the roof replacement or repair quickly and get the job done right. Also, they offer a guarantee that if the work is not done right they will fix it. When a property owner needs a roofing contractor, a call needs to go in to the experts at Pacific Coast Roofing.
A Few Things to Know About Hiring a Fairfield Roofing Contractor
When looking for a roofing contractor, it is important to find out a few things before signing them up to do the job.
- Years in Business - How long have they been in business? How many years of experience does the owner have? The owner may have been in the roofing business long before owning his own company. A property owner needs to hire someone with plenty of experience to make sure the work is done right.
- Insurance - Insurance on the part of the contractor is not optional. They need liability insurance as well as workers' compensation coverage. Accidents happen on the job site. Both types of insurance protect the contractor, the workers, and the homeowner.
- Bonding - Bonding is different from insurance. It is a financial guarantee that someone will complete the work if the original contractor fails to complete the job for whatever reason. It protects both the contractor and homeowner from unforeseen circumstances.
- References - Any experienced roofer should have no issue in providing references to a potential client. The references should be recent and willing to talk about the roofing company. Check references before hiring a roofing contractor.
- Estimate - Before getting any work done, a property owner needs to get an estimate first. This estimate should outline the material required and its cost along with the approximate amount of labor needed. The estimate allows a property owner to compare different contractors.
These items will give a property owner information critical to making the right choice in a roofing contractor.
A Fairfield Roofing Contractor Should Delivery Courteous Service
A major complaint of many homeowners is that people in the trades are often abrupt and rude. That is not something a property owner should expect from a roofing contractor. A lot of business comes to roofers through word-of-mouth references. That is why they need to give courteous service at all points of contact with the homeowner.
A property owner can call on the experts at Pacific Coast Roofing for friendly, courteous service. With decades of experience, PCR is the expert on San Francisco Bay Area roofs. They offer a range of services including replacement, repairs, and maintenance on roofs made of tile, shingles, and metal along with other materials. They also handle other needs including vents, gutters, and emergency cover-ups.
Make the Call to the Best Roofing Contractor: Pacific Coast Roofing
When a property owner need a roof replaced or repairs, call in the experts at Pacific Coast Roofing. They can provide the work needed at affordable prices. They do the work with a solid estimate and a friendly smile. Give them a call today.