Pacific Coast Roofing Service is a Bay Area roof contractor serving El Cerrito since 1996.
Our services include:
- Yearly Maintenance
- Tile Roofs
- Composition Roof
- All types of Gutters
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Rock Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Coping Metal
- Flashing Repair
- Dry-Rot Repair
- Water Testing
- Ridge Repair
- Emergency Cover-Ups
A property owner needs to keep an eye on the roof, especially in an older building. The roof is the first line of defense against water infiltration. When water gets in, it can damage floors, walls, and ceilings as well as the contents of the building. Long-term water damage can lead to mold and mildew along with wood rot. It is also a great environment for termites. It is important to get a roof repaired before these conditions start.
When a property owner needs someone to inspect or repair a roof, the best company to call is Pacific Coast Roofing. Sometimes finding where a leak is coming through the roof is a challenge. A normal homeowner may not have the expertise to find the origin. An experienced roofer from PCR will know where to look. They can get the repair done quickly or put a cover-up in place until the replacement can happen.
The Things an El Cerrito Roofing Contractor Looks for in a Leaking Roof
An El Cerrito roof can leak for many reasons. Here are a few things a roofer will look for:
- Damage to Shingles - Shingles do not last forever. No roofing material does. When shingles begin to fall apart, that is a place where water begins to penetrate the roof deck.
- Problems with Flashing - Flashing is the metal material you see around chimneys, pipes, and other roof openings. Along with sealant, flashing helps keep water from going around these openings. When the flashing or sealant is failing, water will get in.
- Plumbing Vents - Plumbing needs vents in order for water to move and waste gases to escape. These are places where water can get in.
- Chimneys - The brick of the standard chimney offers the perfect place for water to penetrate. Good flashing and good sealant is imperative.
- Skylights - If there were a place where a roof will leak, it is around a skylight.
There are other areas where a roof can leak. However, these are the most common.
Get an El Cerrito Roofing Contractor to Fix Your Roof
Pacific Coast Roofing is happy to help friends and neighbors in El Cerrito. When a property owner needs help with a leak, PCR is here to help. The company provides free estimates before beginning any work. The estimate breaks down the materials and offers an estimate on the labor. All estimates are customer-approved before any work begins.Most minor roof repairs need an expert hand. The repair may require replacement of a few shingles or some well-placed caulking. However, some may require replacing all or part of the roof. An expert needs to do the repair. This will keep leaks from reappearing and give the building a weather-tight seal. Bring in the experts to do the work.
Give the Best El Cerrito Roofing Contract a Call Today
Give Pacific Coast Roofing a call at the first sing of a leak. The office staff can schedule a crew out as soon as possible to assess the problem. Get the repair fixed properly. Property owners need to call PCR for all their roofing needs.
Free Rain Gutters to our El Cerrito Clients
When you call and ask for an estimate, be sure to mention our internet offer for free rain gutters with purchase of a new roof!