Pacific Coast Roofing Service is a Bay Area roof contractor serving Berkeley since 1996.
Our services include:
- Yearly Maintenance
- Tile Roofs
- Composition Roof
- All types of Gutters
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Rock Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Coping Metal
- Flashing Repair
- Dry-Rot Repair
- Water Testing
- Ridge Repair
- Emergency Cover-Ups
Many homeowners are not aware of how a roofing system works. That lack of knowledge can come back and bite them when they try to do repairs themselves. Calling in a roofing contractor is the best way to handle any repairs. It will prevent further problems and make sure the job gets done right the first time.
When bringing in a Berkeley roofing contractor, a homeowner need to ask some questions up front. These questions show if the contractor is a true professional or someone who is not doing business the right way. These questions will give a homeowner the answers necessary to check this professional before hiring the company.
Questions to Ask A Berkeley Roofing Contractor
What questions should you ask a Berkeley roofing contractor before hiring the company?
- How long have you been in business? - Look for a company with some experience. The owner should have a lot of experience in the business. The company should also use experienced workers on the crews.
- Do you have liability insurance, workers' insurance, current licensing, and bonding? - This question is very important. Ask to see the paperwork and verify it if necessary. This protects the contractor and the building owner from potential accidents.
- Can you give a list of references? - A good roofing contractor will have a ready list of past customers who are happy to give feedback to potential customers. If the contractor will not provide the list, look for another contractor.
- How much money do you need up front before starting the work? - This information is critical. A homeowner needs to know how much money to put up front. The rule of thumb is not to pay the entire amount upfront. Deposits can go from 10 to 50 percent depending on the work planned.
- What is the timeline for getting the work done? - The contractor should give a solid timeline for the work.
- What do I need to do to prepare before you begin work? - This question will let the homeowner know what needs done before the contractor arrives. This can mean moving vehicles, getting trash cans out of the way, leaving gates unlocked, etc. This allows the contractor to get to work from the moment the crew arrives.
What to Expect from a Berkeley Roofing Contractor
A homeowner should expect professional courteous service from any roofing contractor. That starts from the moment they answer the phone to the moment the homeowner provides the last payment and says goodbye. With Pacific Coast Roofing, customers can expect this and much more. With decades of courteous professional service to thousands of customers, PCR is the one to call with roofing issues.
Pacific Coast Roofing offers a range of services for customers all over the San Francisco Bay area. They are a full service roofing contractor. They do repairs, maintenance, and replacement. They handle many roofing materials including tile, composite shingles, metal, and tar/gravel installations. They handle many roof-related needs including gutters, vents, tear-off, troubleshooting, and emergency cover-ups.
Contact the Best Berkeley Roofing Contractor Today
Give the professionals at Pacific Coast Roofing a call when the roof needs repairs, replacement, or inspection. They can set up a time and come out to do the work quickly and professionally. If you suspect a leak or any kind of a problem with your roof, don't wait, call our office at (510) 912-5454. A friendly expert will take your information and can get a technician out right away in most cases to stop the leak and repair it for good. Free estimates are always provided.