Pacific Coast Roofing Service is a Bay Area roof contractor serving Benicia since 1996.
Our services include:
- Yearly Maintenance
- Tile Roofs
- Composition Roof
- All types of Gutters
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Rock Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Coping Metal
- Flashing Repair
- Dry-Rot Repair
- Water Testing
- Ridge Repair
- Emergency Cover-Ups
Before hiring any roofing contractor, a property owner needs to check the company out. Unfortunately, some people posing as professional roofers are out there. They take money from property owners, do a poor job, and fade into the night. The damage they do roofs is bad. The damage they do to the roofing industry is even worse. There are plenty of professional roofing companies out there. However, a smart property owner needs to verify their credentials before hiring.
Professional roofing company, like Pacific Coast Roofing, have no trouble providing their credentials. They have a good track record of providing professional, efficient service to hundreds of customers. Since much of their business comes from word-of-mouth referrals, doing a good job is a top priority for PCR. That is why they have no troubles providing references, proof of insurance, or a copy of their license. They have nothing to hide.
What to Check About Your Benicia Roofing Contractor
When thinking about hiring a roofing contractor, there are some things you need to ask for and verify. Think about these:
- Licensing - The contractor should hold a current license in good standing in your locale. Check the local licensing board.
- Bonding - A contractor should have bonding. This protects the homeowner in case something prevents the roofer from completing the job.
- Insurance - The contractor should have liability insurance as well as workers' compensation insurance. This protects the homeowner, the contractor, and his employees in case of accidents.
- References - A contractor should have a ready set of references available. Check those references to get an idea of how the contractor works.
- Reviews - Check online for review sites. This provides a consumer's point of view of how this company works.
- BBB - Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there are any complaints filed.
Hiring a Benicia roofing contractor is not a simple undertaking. A property owner needs to know that the company is solid, reputable, and reliable.
Other Signs to Look for in a Roofing Contractor
What other things should a property owner look for in a contractor?
- Solid Estimate - A roofer should be able to itemize the materials needed as well as the amount of labor. While the final price may be a bit higher or lower, the contractor should not hesitate about providing a written, itemized estimate.
- Good Timeline - The roofer should give a solid timeline for the work. This means giving a solid start date and an approximate end date. If they say, they will fit the job in their schedule in the next few months, go to the next one on the list.
- Deposits - Most roofers need a deposit up front. A deposit of 10 to 50 percent is standard. If the roofer asks for all the money up front, find another roofer.
With Pacific Coast Roofing, you will get the reliable, professional roofer you want to hire. They have decades of experience providing repairs and installation services to homes all around the San Francisco Bay area. The company employs professional crews stocked with experienced people. They want to give the best service possible to their customers.
Contact the Finest Roofing Contractor in Benicia
When a property owner needs roofing help, the only company to call is Pacific Coast Roofing. Their staff will give fast, friendly service from the moment they pick up the phone. Give the office a call today and get roof problems gone.