Pacific Coast Roofing Service is a Bay Area roof contractor serving Walnut Creek since 1996.
Our services include:
- Yearly Maintenance
- Tile Roofs
- Composition Roof
- All types of Gutters
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Rock Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Coping Metal
- Flashing Repair
- Dry-Rot Repair
- Water Testing
- Ridge Repair
- Emergency Cover-Ups
Most people never think about their roof until the leaks start to happen. Doing basic maintenance and monitoring can prevent many problems from happening. It can also tell a homeowner if the roof needs replaced or repaired.
Call on the professionals here at Pacific Coast Roofing Service if you have any questions about your roof. We are here to help with any roofing system you might have.
What are the tell-tale signs that your roof may need to be replaced soon?
- Leaks are the most obvious. The problem is that many leaks start out very small and go unnoticed. A small drip may travel down the wall and never show itself inside the house. These small drips can grow quickly and become a major problem if not handled immediately. Calling in a roofer is your best bet.
- Loose roofing materials are another sign that a roof is having trouble. Asphalt shingles should be solidly attached to the roof. If a homeowner starts finding odd pieces of shingles in the yard, a roofer needs to take a closer look at the roof. The shingles may be deteriorating and becoming brittle. That is when they need replaced. Waiting too long can mean more problems.
- A sagging section of roof is a sure sign of major problems. When a roof is new, the deck is flat without sags. Sags show either the roof deck or the rafters below are in trouble. The problem is often traced to an undetected leak which has caused water damage. Sagging areas are perfect for water pooling which causes more leaks. Any sag needs a professional to look at it to make sure the entire problem is addressed.
- Any water rot on the decking, fascia, or soffit needs examined by a Walnut Creek roofing contractor. Water has penetrated the roof which means drainage is a major problem. The roof may need replaced or repaired in this situation.
- Flashing around chimneys and other roof openings may be pulling away. If that is the case, you may have minor roof problems about to become major ones. These are areas where water will get in faster than most.
If any of this sounds familiar, a homeowner needs to have a professional take a look at the roof immediately. Any roof problems should be addressed quickly before they become major problems.
Put The Roof into the Hands of a Walnut Creek Roofing Contractor
If a homeowner wants to keep the integrity of the home, he or she needs to address any roofing concerns with a roofer immediately. Homeowners can handle simple repairs. However, if there is any question about the roof's integrity or health, a roofer is the only answer. The roof is a system, not just shingles on a deck. That fact alone can throw many homeowners for a loop. It is best left to the professionals.
A Walnut Creek Roofing Contractor Should Delivery Courteous Service
Do not leave your home's integrity to the hands of an unskilled handyman. You need to call in the professionals here at Pacific Coast Roofing. We have the expertise you need to keep your roof in good shape. We are a full service roofing company and we handle all repairs, maintenance, and replacement services you need. Give us a call today.